Monday, June 7, 2010

unreasonably happy!

the best kind.



so! i have been wanting (and saying to many people) that I want to learn how to play the guitar for years (at least 3)! And, I have it! So many exclamation points because I have a lot of things I want to learn and 3 years is a long time to be talkin about it and not being about it, and i'm being about it now sucka! Got all this good stuff jumpin around inside of me. And I can't wait to learn how to really hear notes, and read them and play them and just.... there's so much to know. And, I haven't been excited about learning anything in a really long time and I LOVE to LEARN ... and it's coming back. I don't know what the hell I'm doing really, trying to teach myself from this book from the library, until I set up lessons with a real live person, but I don't give two kitties y'all. Not nan damn son.

And get this,

while I'm taking my time trying to figure things out

I AM
     only thinking about 
ONE THING at a time!!!


Oh, the splendor of living in the moment, of being engrossed and fully present with one thought.
ahhhhh.
i don't know where to fit love into a sentence about how i'm feeling. but i know it's supposed be somewhere in this post.
woooo!
yes!

and, i don't need to be a genius. i just need to try. i just need to do what i've been wanting to do, and learn. and take things as they come. that's it. and that's mighty fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment