Thursday, May 27, 2010

you know why i like the arts?

because I always find myself going...

"Oh, you too? I can say that and be understood? People will wanna listen to it?"

That, and when people say things that I could've never described that way ever in my life but is hella awesome.
I just like learning how people think, feel and experience.

Somebody I admire in this respect is Regina Spektor. She's strange. I like how she writes and how she plays. It sounds like her... and no one else. That's dope. That's what I'm looking for. Though it can be hard to be yourself and always standing out, it's the bestest thing to see and I really don't want to live my life any other way.

i heard this and i was like, "Oh, word? I could see me writing something like this." Just 'cause I write down random observations and everyday stuff sometimes.
 


and this song, imagination is key
it's so refreshing to hear stories in a song or poem structure, to express something in a new way.



and this song is just fun :)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment