Tuesday, May 4, 2010

so.

i was looking in my little blue book where i write quotes, song lyrics, thoughts etc for another sign. and again, right as i let out the supplication, "just one more..." i found this:

(apparently, i wrote it today a year ago... though it doesn't feel that it would be that long ago i wrote something like this...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5/4/09   I have to keep believing. It's not enough to believe really hard for one day or one weekend or even a week. I have to have (sometimes often blind) unwavering faith that I get what my heart desires or better yet what God has for me = what's best for me."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, alright then.

wonder how related that is to this:

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD w/ all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment