Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sue me.

i'm just gonna write the first couple quotes from love songs that i've been thinking about tonight.

walking through campus "God Bless You, you make me feel brand new. For God's blessed me with you." And, I couldn't think of the rest of the lyrics just those. The Stylistics are from Philly. Woot. M-effin. Woot. Mmhm.

"If you've never been in love/and you're longing for the happiness it brings/try your wings."
i actually need to "try my wings" in a number of different realms. great way to say, "task a risk, use what you got."

"i'm coming home to you/wear something see through/so i can see your heart"
-"Still Ray," Raphael Saadiq

and as i've quoted many a time

"Color my heart/Color my heart/make it restart/make it restart."


that is all. i need to take my behind to bed.

1 comment:

  1. *just sits*

    how just love how your mind works.

    ReplyDelete