Thursday, February 4, 2010

o my Guhaayyhhh (God, but while somewhat stunned)


 
Hair. Omg. Sometimes, I just wonder what it would look like to see the physical human manifestation of the beauty of some afros (and other natural hairstyles). But nah, mostly afros. It's the ultimate admire/grass is greener/what i can't have fascination- but also just BEAUTY.

the title was a result of me looking at Lenny's hair in this video,"Stillness of Heart."







And, the other man that always comes to mind: Maxwell. Pause, why did this man just get a Grammy a couple days ago? Were they not paying attention to the Urban Hang Suite? or anything else he made? Back to the hair.
 

 

and i just really like this song. and video.

"know that
you don't need me
(but you do)"



this one too.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm a huge Maxwell fan. I've been a fan since the age of 12/13 maybe. He's yet to disappoint me. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I was looking for a song that would represent the way I feel today. "Get To Know Ya" is a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, he's great!
    thank you!
    and, i'm glad you found the song you were looking for :]

    ReplyDelete