Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've been listening to The Sea all day

and I'm going to see
Corinne Bailey Rae
in concert in May.
(wrote a little poem there, did you peep it?)

random list on The Sea.

1. "I long for you like the love-sick moon/pulls the tide."
2. "I don't want ambiguous."
3. the onliest time I have ever enjoyed a Jimi Hendrix cover is the performance of "Little Wing" on this cd. And, I'm not saying I've heard a bagillion covers I'm just saying that when other artists (ahem, John Mayer have tried, i.e. "Bold As Love" on Continuum I said a hearty "No, thank you" and unclicked that box from iTunes but I digress) have tried it was so-so.
4. I'm glad she's back. And I've decided that if I ever spoke to her I'd simply say "Thank you, for the music, your performance and your voice." That's it. (Still not sure what I'd say to Prince. How have I not mentioned him earlier?!!?!!?!!)
5. "It's hard to believe this time, my heart is an open door."
6.  "I'd do it all again." (the song, and even just that sentence)
7. "someone to love is bigger than your pride"
8. Songs that have been on replay the most: "Feels Like the First Time," "The Blackest Lily," and "Closer." But if what I play just in my head counts too, "I'd Do It All Again."
9. I've played the entire album only 8 times so far since I bought it either earlier this week or late last week.
10. "Many words that have been spoken/ cut me out like Paper Dolls/made me into something different"
11. "Diving for Hearts"
12. "Color my heart/Color my heart/Make it restart/Make it restart"



I'm really kinda :( cause my iPod is broken and I can't carry this (or anything else) with me. I'm working on it.

3 comments:

  1. I still have to listen to the sea. Seems like you like it very much. Have fun at the concert in may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get to it Mr. Moon! happy belated!
    and oh, i shall. i plan to sing along the entire time :] (unless it's awkward, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :D hahahaha you should do that too.xD

    ReplyDelete